VALUE-ADD PROCESSING & INTERPRETATION
MORE THAN A 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Between our five geophysicists we have more than 100 years’ of cumulative applied geophysics experience, mostly for various large and smaller mining companies and service providers. This experience is applied to our routine data processing as well as value add data and interpretation services.
Interpretation work ranges from basic first-pass data enhancement and integration, through litho-structural mapping, to more detailed 2.5D and 3D modeling using state-of-the-art software.
In order to optimize the Client’s investment Xcalibur provides consultancy services that cover a wide range of methodologies and technologies with the view to maximize the benefit from the survey and properly integrate these data with other geo-scientific data:
- Ground and airborne survey design (magnetic, gravity, radiometric, EM, electrical)
- Ground and airborne survey QA/QC (magnetic, gravity, radiometric, EM, electrical)
- Ground and airborne survey data processing/re-processing (magnetic, radiometric, EM)
- Specialized data processing (magnetic, EM)
- Ground and airborne survey data integration, enhancement and image processing (magnetic, radiometric, gravity, electrical)
- Digital integration of geological, geochemical and geophysical data
- Integrated litho-structural interpretation
- Quantitative geophysical data modeling in 2D and 3D
- Delivery of integrated product on GIS platform.